The great women speakers at Our Food Future, the Horticulture Conference 2019 will offer delegates a wide range of critical perspectives on horticulture, now and in the future.
Our women speakers include:
- Māori Trustee and Chief Executive of Te Tumu Paeroa, Dr Charlotte Severne who will speak on The Future of Māori in Horticulture
- Founder of GirlBoss NZ, Alexia Hilbertidou who will talk about Women in Horticulture, Meet the Changemakehers
- Countdown General Manager of Corporate Affairs, Safety and Sustainability Kiri Hannifin who will speak about Social Practice – Meeting Consumer and Regulatory Expectations
- CEO of the Foundation for Arable Research, Professor Alison Stewart who will speak on Future Foods for New Zealand – Cutting through the hype
- Safety Associates Principal, Glynis McCarthy who will talk about Engaging with a Diverse Workforce.
With the conference less than three weeks away, register today to be sure of a place by clicking here.
For more information about the conference, click here.