Become a HortNZ Associate Member
Only commercial fruit and vegetable growers are 'active members' of Horticulture New Zealand.
As Associate membership of HortNZ allows us to extend membership of the organisation to other companies and groups who, like us, believe horticulture is a growth industry which plays a significant role in the New Zealand economy.
Full details of associate membership can be found in our by-law.
Benefits of HortNZ Associate Membership:
- Refer to your organisation as an associate member of HortNZ
- Use the HortNZ 'associate member' logo on your website and approved industry publications
- Receive HortNZ's weekly email newsletter
- Link to your website from the 'Associate Member' section of the HortNZ website
- Attend any relevant HortNZ functions
- Register for the HortNZ conference at the 'grower/member' discounted rate
- Access to our monthly magazines - contact us for more information.
Associate membership costs $250 a year.