Employment New Zealand newsletter
14 September 2021
The latest Employment New Zealand newsletter provides information on topics including:
- As an employer, can I pay staff less than their normal wages during Covid-19?
- I have a question about applying for the Wage Subsidy, where can I go to get information?
- Can I make my employees take annual leave or sick leave to help complement their wages?
- Can I ask my workers to pay for their own masks during Covid-19?
- Can I require that my workers get vaccinated for Covid-19?
You can subscribe to the Employment New Zealand newsletter here. If you have any queries, suggestions or feedback, please email the Employment Information and Education team via email@example.com.